What pictures can I upload?
- You can not upload images with offensive content, such as pornographic, racist or other violent characters.
- The images must be taken by you.
- All copyright will always remain with you the restaurant and the photographer you use.
- Photographs must not be of intellectual property, they must be your own or have been bought by you.
- Make sure your images are technically correct (not underexposed, exposed, etc.) and the ideal size is 984 pixels wide and 500 pixels high
- Upload photographs that make your restaurant, bar or cafe stand out. People are going to eat at your place because of the photos they see, so make them as clear and clear as possible – remember that a picture says 1000 words.
- Do not reduce the images, as this reduces the quality of the image.
- All photos uploaded to Eat Out Portugal must be in jpeg format.
Any other question or help?
Do not hesitate to contact us on our contact page or alternatively email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
What do I do now?
Ok, you have your photos, we think we’ve made it as easy as possible to register your restaurant and upload your photos to Eat Out Portugal. We wish you the best of luck and thanks for joining Eat Out Portugal.